The Pathokill air sterilizer destroys airborne bacteria, viruses, fungus & filters dust making the entire area totally sterile. Fumigation & fogging were the most common methods of sterilization, making it difficult to work under such conditions.
We offer Pathokill a unique air sterilizer which provide s safe air so that OT, ICU, CCU are free from a ga me te of pathogens
- The air circulating inside the room is sucked in by twin speed fan present inside
- the system.
- The sucked air is then passed through the first level of dust filter which can
- filter upto 1 micron.
- The air coming out from this filter is again passed through a second level of
- dust filter in order to filter the escaped dust particles.
- Then this air is passed through the activated charcoal filter which removes all
- the odour, foul smell, VOC's etc.
- Then the air is treated with ESP where all the dust particle inside the air gets
- electrocuted and gets settled onto collection plates.
- The air is then treated with two high-intensity UVc lamps killing all the micro
- During this dwell time the bacteria, moulds and viruses are virtually
- Then the pathogen free air is again passed through a dust filter so that the dead
- pathogens gets filtered here.
Model No : LPK - 22D
Dimensions ( mm ) : 8.5 x 17.7 x 19.5cm
No. of Air Filter : Primary Filter = 1 / 1 Micron Level
Secondary filter : 2 / 1 Micron Level
No. of U.V. Lamps : 2 Nos of 8W
Activated Carbon : Provided
Electrostatic Precipitate : Provided
Type of U.V. Lamp : UV-C - Philips
Air Delivery Capacity : 200 Cubic Feet per Minute
Power : 100W ( Approx )
Voltage : 230V +/- 20%
Noise in DB : < 60 DB
Gross Weight : 7 Kg ( Approx )
Test Method : Swab Test, Air Flora Sampling With Agar Plate count
Area Covered :1250 to 1300 Cubic Feet (Model LPK-22D)
Door No. 181, 3rd Main, 5th Cross, Sriniwasa Nagar, Bsk 1st Stage, Nearvidya Petha School, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560050, India