With the aid of our medical experts, we are able to offer an assortment of Acti Form Cool. These products are widely accepted and appreciated by number of patrons. These products are properly checked and tested under a deft team of experts to provide highly safe and hygienic product to the clients.
- ActiFormCool is an ionic sheet hydrogel for painful wounds.
- It will either donate or absorb fluid to maintain an optimal level of moisture in the wound bed.
- ActiFormCool has been successfully used on many painful wounds and skin conditions such as leg ulcers, radiation therapy damage, pressure necrosis and exposed tendons and burns and scalds.
- It may be used with secondary dressings where appropriate.
- ActiFormCool can be used under compression on moderate to highly exuding wounds.
- ActiFormCool has been used safely on neonates and is a low sensitivity dressing.
- Addressing wound pain continues to be a priority for healthcare professionals and ActiFormCool has been shown to reduce the amount of oral analgesia patients require.
- Constant wound pain is extremely debilitating for the patient and a source of distress for both the nurse and sufferer alike.
- Nationwide evaluation tests on ActiFormCool, led by Tissue Viability nurse Sylvie Hampton, have shown a significant reduction in pain and exudate across leg ulcer patients.